Finally!!
I knew I had it in me. I just needed to be really bored for awhile to get this going.
It's really hard to share my favorite pictures, stories and opinions with friends and family without knowing who really cares and who hits delete when they see the subject line labeled "pics". Ive been told by a friend or 20 that I really should find another creative outlet where I can share with more people -so I'm starting this blog. No pressure to post. As well as no pressure on me to be perfectly written - that the most important part! Maybe once and awhile comment so I don't send you a link reminder :). Remember I'm a NEWBIE at this so go easy on me. All you blogger pros out there can teach me a thing or two!
road trip
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment